CLEANING + REPAIR
TPE SILICON GLUE + PROFESSIONAL STAIN REMOVER
(delivery time 2-3 weeks)
This glue is used to repair skin injuries on your TPE sex doll. It works by melting the TPE surface. When applied inside a wound it changes the surface inside the wound and melds the two sides together when closed.
1. Swab wound surface area with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove dirt and excess oil from the wound area.
2. Spread wound open with fingers.
3. Spread a thin coating of TPE Glue to the interior surface of the wound.
4. Carefully align and hold the wound closed for several minutes to allow the TPE Repair Solvent to meld the wound. Make sure the wound has no tension that could pull it back open.
5. Once closed, allow the wound to cure for 24 hours and position the doll so that no tension pulls on the would during curing.
Caution: TPE Repair Solvent is extremely destructive to TPE. Use with care and follow instructions carefully. If you are unsure about your particular situation, please contact us.
Stain Remover | Instructions
1. Apply a liberal amount of stain remover cream into the stain on the TPE.
2. Let it sit and sink into the stain for about 24 hours.
3. Wipe away with a damp cloth.
4. If the stain remains, repeat the application until the stain is completely gone.
5. Dry and apply powder.